- Resources & Information
The Handbook of Maritime Economics and Business covers a vast number of topics in the broad areas of maritime economics and business, including:
• Shipping Economics and Maritime Nexus
• International Seaborne Trade
• Economics of Shipping Market and Shipping Cycles
• Economics of Shipping Sectors
• Issues in Liner Shipping
• Economics of Maritime Safety and Seafaring Labour Market
• National & International Shipping Policies
• Aspects of Shipping Management and Operations
• Shipping Investment & Finance
• Port Economics and Management
• Shipping Strategy
• Aspects of International Logistics
It is an indispensable reference book for apprentice and experienced
practitioners in the maritime business world, as well as for
undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Handbook of Maritime Business and Economics has become an essential text book for maritime, Undergraduate, MSc and PhD level courses.
American Nautical Services, Inc.
3311 S Andrews Ave, Suite 11
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
United States of America
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
We don't share your email with anybody