- Resources & Information
Now in its eighth edition, this classic text is a first point of reference for anyone looking to obtain an understanding of chartering and shipbroking practice. It provides hands-on, commercially-focused explanations of chartering business and invaluable advice on how the shipping market operates across a broad range of topics. The authors also deal expertly with the legal, financial, operational and managerial aspects of chartering, offering numerous case studies which clearly link theory to practice.
This new edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect the current trends in chartering practice, legal developments and standard forms of charter parties.
New to this edition:
Table of Contents
1. Charter Market
2. Charter Rates and State of the Freight Market
3. Chartering Information
4. Chartering Business and Ship Management
5. Chartering Policy and Marketing Strategy
6. Sales Contract, Carriage and Bill of Lading
7. Charter Forms
8. Chartering Routines
9. Basic Legal Knowledge on Charterparties
10. Common Clauses and Concepts
11. Voyage Charter
12. Time Charter
13. Bareboat Charter and Contract of Affreightment
14. Freight Calculations
15. Laytime Calculations
American Nautical Services, Inc.
3311 S Andrews Ave, Suite 11
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
United States of America
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
We don't share your email with anybody