This publication presents engineering specifications for fire safety equipment and systems required by SOLAS chapter II-2 concerning:
- international shore connections
- personnel protection
- fire extinguishers
- fixed gas fire-extinguishing systems
- fixed foam fire-extinguishing systems
- fixed pressure water-spraying and water-mist fire-extinguishing systems
- automatic sprinkler, fire detection and fire alarm systems
- fixed fire detection and fire alarm systems
- sample extraction smoke detection systems
- low-location lighting systems
- fixed emergency fire pumps
- arrangement of means of escape
- fixed deck foam systems
- inert gas systems
- fixed hydrocarbon gas detection systems.
This edition also includes IMO resolutions and circulars relevant to the Code.
Spanish ISBN: 978928012178
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON E-BOOKS OR E-READERS.
Please review our terms and information for IMO e-Reader purchases before purchasing, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.