Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXEU800X - Northern Europe
Detailed coverage of Scandinavian and North-Central European coast from Belgium to the Norway/Russia border including the inland waterways of the Netherlands and Germany and major lakes of Finland and Central Europe. Coverage includes but is not limited to Svalbard, the Baltic Sea, the Skagerrak and Kattegat Straits, the Gulfs of Bothnia, Finland, and Riga, the IJsselmeer, the Kiel Canal, the Rhine River, the Danube, Lake Constance, Lake Balaton, the Mazurian Lake District and Lake Peipus.
BlueChart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).