Detailed coverage of the Dardanelles, the Sea of Mamara, the Bosporus Strait, the Black Sea, the Dnieper River to the Belarus/Ukrainian border, the Bug River to Nikolayev, the Kuban River to Krasnodar, the Danube River from its delta to Vienna, the Sava River, the Danube - Black Sea Canal, Lake Balaton and the Sea of Azov. Detailed coverage includes Varna, Bulgaria; Constanta, Romania; Odessa, Nikolayev, Sevastopol', and Mariupol, Ukraine; Taganrog, Temryuk, Novorossiysk, and Batumi, Russia; Hopa, Samsun, Eregli, Istanbul and Canakkale, Turkey.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).