Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXAW003R - Indian Subcontinent
General coverage of the Indian subcontinent from Pasni, Pak., to Sandoway, Myan. Included in this overall general coverage are a number of detailed charts covering areas such as the Indian cities of Mangalore, Quilon, and Calcutta. Also includes general coverage of Sri Lanka, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the Chagos Archipelago, and the Maldives, except for the detailed coverage of the Male Atoll.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).