Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HPC019R - Polynesia
General coverage of the coasts of Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Kiribati, and the Cook Islands. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as Nuku'alofa, Ton., Apia, Sam., Pago Pago, Am. Sam., Tahiti, and Bora Bora.
BlueChart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).