Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HEU473S - Gulf of Bothnia, North
Detailed coverage of the Northern portion of the Gulf of Bothnia from Umea, Sweden to Vassa, Finland. Coverage includes lakes Tjeggelvas, Hornavan, Uddjaur, Aisjaur, Fluka, and Storavan in Sweden. Also includes detailed coverage of the cities of Pietarsaari and Oulu in Finland and Lulea and Happaranda in Sweden, and the islands of Vallgrund and Hailuoto.
BlueChart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).