Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HEU060R- Germany Inland Waters
Detailed coverage of the German North Sea and Baltic coast and the German inland waterway system including the entirety of the Rhine River, the Main River to Bamberg, the Danube River to Budapest, the Saar River, the Moselle River to Metz, France; the Ems River, the Weser River, the Elbe River to Dresden, the Havel River, the entirety of the Rhine-Main-Danube Canal, the Oder-Havel Canal, the Elbe-Havel Canal, the Elbe-Seiten Canal, the Müritz, the Kiel Canal, the Mittelland Canal, Lake Constance, Lake Zurich, Lake Balaton and numerous other lakes including the Chiemsee, Attersee and Neusiedler See.
BlueChart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).