Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HEU018R - Benelux Offshore & Inland Waters
Detailed coverage of the lowest south-eastern coast of the UK, the North Sea coast of Europe and some of the most popular interior waterways of north-eastern France and the whole of Benelux. Coverage from Whitstable to Folkestone in the UK and Calais, FR to Emden, DE on the continental Europe including the Waddenzee, the IJsselmeer, the River Meuse, the Moselle River to Argancy and the Rhein River to Koblenz among the many other interior rivers and canals of the region. Ports include Dover in the UK, Amsterdam and Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).