Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HAE009R - Sin/Mal/Indonesia
Coverage of the entire Malay Peninsula; Thailand; Cambodia; southern Vietnam including Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta; Brunei and Indonesia west of Timor. Islands covered include Java, Sumatra, Sulawesi and Borneo, Indonesia; Christmas Islands, Keeling Islands, Cocos Islands and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).