- Resources & Information
Platinum+ charts include all the content of Navionics+, enhanced with additional viewing options, including relief shading, Satellite Overlay with SonarChart Shading, 3D View and Panoramic Photos. For lakes in US & Canada, Platinum content is offered in a dedicated product, HotMaps Platinum. Elsewhere, lake charts are included within Platinum+.
> The Navionics subscription
A one-year subscription to Daily Updates and advanced features is included when you purchase any new product.
After a year, you can renew at a discounted price.
> Charts & Updates
- Nautical Chart - comprehensive charts derived from multiple official, government and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart™ - innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts created using Navionics proprietary systems
- Community Edits - useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app
Daily Updates - Up to 5,000 updates every day
> Advanced features
- Dock-to-dock Autourouting - start your trip with a suggested route
- SonarChart™ Live - create your own maps
- Advanced Map Options - customize your view
- Plotter Sync - plan on mobile, go on plotter!
- Relief Shading - for an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure. Check Coverage
- Satellite Overlay with SonarChart Shading – for an enhanced awareness above and below the water. Check Coverage
> Platinum additional viewing options
- 3D View - to highlight key features
- Panoramic Photos - to get a better sense of your surroundings
> Coverage areas
Choose from very large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Small).
Check compatibility of Navionics content and features with your GPS chartplotter.