- Resources & Information
Platinum+ charts include all the content of Navionics+, enhanced with additional viewing options, including relief shading, Satellite Overlay with SonarChart Shading, 3D View and Panoramic Photos. For lakes in US & Canada, Platinum content is offered in a dedicated product, HotMaps Platinum. Elsewhere, lake charts are included within Platinum+.
> The Navionics subscription
A one-year subscription to Daily Updates and advanced features is included when you purchase any new product.
After a year, you can renew at a discounted price.
> Charts & Updates
- Nautical Chart - comprehensive charts derived from multiple official, government and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart™ - innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts created using Navionics proprietary systems
- Community Edits - useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app
Daily Updates - Up to 5,000 updates every day
> Advanced features
- Dock-to-dock Autourouting - start your trip with a suggested route
- SonarChart™ Live - create your own maps
- Advanced Map Options - customize your view
- Plotter Sync - plan on mobile, go on plotter!
- Relief Shading - for an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure. Check Coverage
- Satellite Overlay with SonarChart Shading – for an enhanced awareness above and below the water. Check Coverage
> Platinum additional viewing options
- 3D View - to highlight key features
- Panoramic Photos - to get a better sense of your surroundings
> Coverage areas
Choose from very large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Small).
Check compatibility of Navionics content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
American Nautical Services, Inc.
3311 S Andrews Ave, Suite 11
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
United States of America