Jasons Cradle FRC (Fast Rescue Craft) Kit – 530mm
- The FRC kit consists of a Jason’s Cradle with stowage bag and a fixing kit that enables the Cradle to be deployed on both the port and starboard side as required
- Deployment of the Cradle forms a non-collapsible scoop
- The FRC approaches the casualty slowly, keeping them on the windward side and the casualty is guided into the Cradle headfirst
- A strop is pulled to close the loop A coordinated and methodical lift takes place and the casualty is retrieved by ‘rolling’ him over the tube into the rescue craft in the medically preferred horizontal position
- Even with very heavy bodies the lift takes just a few seconds due to the Cradle’s 2 to 1 mechanical advantage
- Using Jason’s Cradle as your preferred MOB recovery system allows operators to retrieve casualties who are unable to assist themselves due to injury or high freeboard.
- 2m-2.5m Freeboard
- 710mm (28in) Wide – for craft length 5m
- Applications include FRCs, Commercial vessels, military ships and supply vessels.
The commercial units are fully SOLAS approved and for many years have been and continue to be the most respected MOB recovery, embarkation/disembarkation and evacuation system in the world. This FRC Kit is designed with High Tensile Plastic rungs held together with Stainless steel.
- Rungs: - Delrin 100T High Tensile Plastic
- Centre/End Caps: - Polyethylene LDPE & HDPE
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Link Components
- Stainless Steel Fasteners Used Throughout
- Fixing Clips Breaking Load 3200kg
- SOLAS Certification
- Tensile tested in excess of one metric tonne (2,205lb)
- Weight: 26.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80 x 21 x 3 inches