- Resources & Information
The use of ports and terminals, whether by shipowners or cargo owners, has legal and financial implications, and misunderstandings of regulations and contractual obligations can prove expensive. This book highlights the risks and how to mitigate them.
Now revised, updated and expanded, this remains the only book specifically devoted to the subject of port, harbour and terminal regulations.
Preface to First Edition
Preface to Second Edition
About the Author
1. Scope and Background
2. Ports, Harbours and Terminals
3. Port and Harbour Authorities
4. Terminal Owners and Operators
5. Port and Terminal Bye-Laws and Regulations
6. Legal Status and Drafting Aspects of Bye-Laws and Regulations
8. Analysis: Port and Harbour Bye-Laws
9. Analysis: Private Terminal Regulations
10. Analysis: Commercial Terminal Regulations
11. Analysis: Project Terminal Regulations
12. Practical, Commercial and Political Considerations
13. Interface between Terminal Regulations and Terminal User’s other Contracts
14. Interface between Terminal Regulations and Terminal Owner’s other Contracts
15. Interface with Uncontracted Third Parties and other Potential Disputes
Title: Port and Terminal Regulations (eBook)
Subtitle: 2nd Edition
Number of Pages: 222
Product Code: WS1456EA
ISBN: ISBN 13: 978-1-85609-540-2 (9781856095402), ISBN 10: 1-85609-540-1 (1856095401)
Published Date: April 2015
Author: Anthony Jennings
American Nautical Services, Inc.
3311 S Andrews Ave, Suite 11
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
United States of America
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
We don't share your email with anybody