- Resources & Information
International (Wordless) Flammable Gas Class 2.2 Removable Vinyl Placard. Removable Vinyl Placards are used for Domestic and International Shipments by Highway, Rail, and Water. These placards are designed to meet DOT specifications for color, size, and durability. These placards are manufactured on outdoor grade vinyl using a clear laminate to prevent peeling, chipping and fading.
1. Removable Vinyl Placards are great in shipping conditions where short and long term use is required.
2. Economical Removable adhesive coated placards can be removed at destination with little or no adhesive, or can be left in place for longer term use.
3. Removable placards are produced on exterior grade vinyl, and are laminated with a film for exceptional resistance to outdoor conditions.
4. Vinyl placards are printed with durable Fade-Resistant inks and measure 273 mm x 273 mm (10 3/4" x 10 3/4").
5. These vinyl placards can be applied directly to truck or tank. No need for a separate placard holder for mounting.
6. Required for easy identification of hazardous loads.
7. Meets HM-215B Requirements
8. Complies with International Air Transport Association (IATA), International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), and International Maritime Organization (IMO) dangerous goods regulations.
American Nautical Services, Inc.
3311 S Andrews Ave, Suite 11
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
United States of America
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
We don't share your email with anybody