Janes Weapons: Infantry Yearbook 22/23
Gain a global competitive edge
Gain access to information on military infantry weapons—in development, in production and in service—for armies and paramilitary organizations worldwide. Military and security organizations benefit from technical content on paramilitary and army weapons.
Janes Weapons: Infantry helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct industry market research
- Identify future infantry weapons capability requirements
- Identify weapons sales opportunities
- Analyze infantry weapon technology
What's included - Profiles on 1,100+ small arms, personal and crew-served weapons in 170+ countries, including:
- Technical details, specifications and capability descriptions
- Inventories by country
- Photographs and diagrams
- Suppliers and manufacturers
Previous editions are available upon request
For questions or quotations, please e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form, here.