Bluechart G2 Vision microSD™/SD™ card: VEU002R-Black Sea & Azov Sea
Detailed coverage of the Dardanelles, the Sea of Mamara, the Bosporus Strait, the Black Sea, the Dnieper River to the Belarus/Ukrainian border, the Bug River to Nikolayev, the Kuban River to Krasnodar, the Danube River from its delta to Vienna, the Sava River, the Danube - Black Sea Canal, Lake Balaton and the Sea of Azov. Detailed coverage includes Varna, Bulgaria; Constanta, Romania; Odessa, Nikolayev, Sevastopol', and Mariupol, Ukraine; Taganrog, Temryuk, Novorossiysk, and Batumi, Russia; Hopa, Samsun, Eregli, Istanbul and Canakkale, Turkey.
BlueChart G2 Visition Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 HD product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Patent Garmin Auto Guidance technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water.
- Mariner’s Eye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- Fish Eye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™.