Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXEU510S - Dnieper River & Azov Sea
Detailed coverage of the Dnieper River from the Belarus-Ukrainian border to the Black Sea, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea coast from the Danube Delta to Sochi, Russia, including the entire Crimean coast. Coverage includes the Kuban River to Krasnodar, the Kerch Strait, the Don River to Bagayevskiy and the Danube River to Braila, Romania.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).