Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXEU472S - Gulf of Bothnia, Center
Detailed coverage of the central portion of the Gulf of Bothnia from Umea to Soderhamn in Sweden and from Himanka to Pori in Finland. Also includes detailed coverage of Harnosand, Hudiksvall, Bygdea, and lakes Storsjön and Revsundssjön in Sweden, as well as the cities of Pietarsaari and Vassa in Finland, and the island of Vallgrund.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).