Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HP024R - Australia and New Zealand
Detailed coverage of Australia, New Zealand and many associated islands. Coverage includes the Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania, Norfolk Island, Campbell Island, the Auckland Islands, the Antipode Islands, the Bounty Islands, the Chatham Islands and the Kermadec Islands. Ports include Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Cairns in Australia; Wellington, Auckland, Nelson and Dunedin in New Zealand and Port Moresby, Papua-New Guinea.
BlueChart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).