Waterproof, double sided 12”x 18″, highly detailed chartlets covering the popular Heart of Abaco area. Chartlets show back reef routes, protected marine areas, dive moorings and reef cuts between Ocean and Sea of Abaco, making them vital for sports fishermen, small pleasure boaters and cruising adventurers.
- Clear and easy to use navigation charts of Sea of Abaco and back-reef areas.
- Safe course lines, plotting grid and waypoints for GPS use.
- Detailed plans of national parks and protected marine areas (PMA).
- Etiquette, conservation tips and regulations for using PMA.
- Locations of ‘fee free’ small boat moorings for snorkelling and diving.
- Safe channels to access moorings.
- Safe routes for travelling on back-reef areas between cays and barrier reef.
- Fishing regulations and restrictions.
- Plans of harbours and anchorages.
- Detailed plans of reef cuts that link the Sea of Abaco with the Ocean.
- Trolling and cruising routes along the outside of barrier reef.
- Pilotage notes and cautions.