Tank Container e-learning offers guidance on the safe operation of tank containers covering:
- The tank container industry
- Identification of tank equipment and its use
- Operation of a tank container
- Safety and regulatory issues
- Understanding of depot processes
The course comprises the following four modules:
Module 1: Introduction to tank containers including parts and service equipment, tank types, bulk liquids carried in tanks, industry use of tanks, safety features and environmental sustainability
Module 2: Regulations including IMDG regulations that relate to the operation of portable tanks, explanation of regulatory requirements for a tank to transport substances within the dangerous goods list
Module 3: Operations including safe operations of tanks, procedures for filling and discharge, requirements for cleaning certificates, cargo compatibility, heating, couplings.
Module 4: Inspections, repair and test including guidance on depot processes that ensure the tank is fit for use: acceptable condition, damage assessment, surveys.
- Cost-effective, quality training course
- Flexible online training with course completion certificate for training records