Southampton on Shipping Law
The Institute of Maritime Law was founded in 1982 to give focus to an existing interest in maritime and international trade law. These subjects had been an important feature of law at Southampton for some ten years. The Institute is now composed of nine members and has a dedicated staff and an established international reputation. Demand for the Institute and its members comes from around the world.
Written by a team of experts at Institute of Maritime Law, this book covers the key areas of maritime law in a concise and accessible format suitable for anyone new to the area.
- Conflicts of Law
- Bills of Lading and Cargo Claims
- International Trade and Shipping Documents
- Carriage of Passengers
- The Liabilities of the Vessel
- International Regulations for Ship Operators, their Verification and Enforcement
- Marine Pollution
- Public International Law Aspects of Shipping Regulation
- Marine Insurance and Reinsurance
- Procedures for enforcement
- Informa UK