IMDG Code 37-14 (2014 Edition) 2 Volume Set
The IMDG Code has undergone many changes over the years, in both format and content, in order to keep up with the rapid expansion of the shipping industry. Amendment 37-14 includes revisions to various sections of the Code and to transport requirements for specific substances. It was adopted by IMO's Maritime Safety Committee (MSC) at its ninety-third session in May 2014.
The Code, as amended by Amendment 37-14, is mandatory as from 1 January 2016 but may be applied by Administrations in whole or in part on a voluntary basis from 1 January 2015.
The two-volume Code is divided into seven parts:
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7of the Code) contains sections on:
- general provisions, definitions and training
- packing and tank provisions
- consignment procedures
- construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
- transport operations.
Volume 2 contains part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions), appendices A and B (generic and N.O.S. Proper Shipping Names, and glossary of terms) and an index.
Quantity discounting is available. Please contact us to request a quote for any quantity.
Update: Errata for the IMDG Code, 2014, has been published and is available to download here.
IMDG Code on Web:
This is a yearly subscription to the IMDG Code.
It provides users with access to:
- the English language texts of the IMDG Code 2012 Edition (inc. Amdt 36-12) and IMDG Code 2014 Edition (inc. Amdt 37-14)
- the IMDG Code Supplement, 2014 Edition
- Search by substance name or UN number
- Search by French and Spanish language substance names
- Extensive cross-referencing
- Online colour displays of hazard labels, signs and marks
- Medical First Aid Guide illustrations
- Easy-to-use menus and navigation features.
- International Maritime Organization
- English 97892980115970/Spanish 9789280102147