Guide to Tanker Ports
Guide to Tanker Ports is the definitive tanker port reference manual for major oil companies, tanker operators and marine specialists.
Tailored to the day-to-day tanker information requirements of oil majors, the 10-binder publication features tanker specific port information, mooring diagrams, berthing operations and cargo facilities. Port and terminal information is continuously researched and updated by our team of ex-mariners.
The quarterly amendment service allows subscribers to update the unique loose-leaf system with the latest port and terminal information.
- 10 robust steel-backed binders
- 5 volumes of port and terminal information
- 5 volumes of tanker port plans and mooring diagrams
- Tanker-relevant information only
- Concise information presented in logical sequence
- Updates of latest information sent at quarterly intervals on wholly reprinted pages
- First year's updates free of charge
- Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced (ACE Reports) at numerous tanker ports and facilities
The eBook is available either as a standalone product or from within Witherby's Seamanship Library.
The Guide to Tanker Ports eBook is an annual subscription service with updated information available via disc every 6 months.
- Shipping Guides Ltd.