This third volume of 46 CFR contains Parts 70-89 and is regulated by the US Coast Guard.
This printed volume indicates that there are no revised or updates changes since the previously published print volume.
Subchapter H—Passenger Vessels
- Part 70 - General Provisions
- Part 71 - Inspection and Certification
- Part 72 - Construction and Arrangement
- Part 76 - Fire Protection Equipment
- Part 77 - Vessel Control and Miscellaneous Systems and Equipment
- Part 78 - Operations
- Part 80 - Disclosure of Safety Standards and Country of Registry
- Parts 81–89 - [Reserved]
Title 46 of the US Code of Federal Regulations (46 CFR) contains all US regulations dealing with Shipping into, out of, and within the United States. The Title is organized into nine volumes, and the regulations it contains are authored by the US Coast Guard, the Maritime Administration, and the Federal Maritime Commission.
||Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security
||Maritime Administration, Department of Transportation
||Coast Guard (Great Lakes Pilotage), Department of Homeland Security
||Federal Maritime Commission