Detailed coverage of both the Inside and Outside Passages around Vancouver Island, specifically: the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the Johnstone Strait, the Strait of Georgia, the Queen Charlotte Strait, Quatsino Sound, the San Juan Islands, the Fraser River to Chilliwack, Harrison Lake, Pitt Lake, Jervis Inlet, Bute Inlet, Knight Inlet and the extreme southern portions of Hecate Island. Ports covered include Vancouver, Victoria, Sidney, Nanaimo, and Port Hardy in British Columbia, CA with Port Angeles, Oak Harbor, Anacortes and Bellingham in WA, U.S.
BlueChart G2 Visition Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 HD product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Patent Garmin Auto Guidance technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water.
- Mariner’s Eye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- Fish Eye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™.