Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXAW005R - The Gulf and Red Sea
Coverage of the Arabian Penninsula beginning at the Mediterranean Sea from Beirut to Alexandria. Coverage includes the Suez Canal, Gulf of Aqaba, and the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden in their entirety. Includes the Strait of Hormuz, Gulf of Oman, and coast of Somalia in the south. Coverage the of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, along the southern coast of the Gulf and Iran along the northern coast. Coverage of Yemen and Oman coasts along the Indian Ocean to the Gulf of Oman, including Pakistan along the north coast, with general coverage of the Arabian Sea from Qamar Bay to the Delta of the Indus River. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as Alexandria, Egy., Beirut, Leb., Al-Fuhaihil, Ad- Dammam, Bahrain, Ad-Dauha, and Abu Dhabi.Jiddah, Sau., Djibouti, Dji., and Aden, Yem.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).