The Great Book of Anchorages, The Gulf Coast – Cape Sable, FL to Mobile, AL, Including the Okeechobee Waterway. The anchorage guide that everyone has been clamoring for is finally available. Now there is a clear, concise guide for this region that takes the guesswork out of finding the best anchorages.
The guide starts in Cape Sable along the Southwest Florida Coast, works its way north along the coast in the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway, in and out of the beautiful rivers of the Big Bend and then continues on the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway – East of Harvey Lock section until its conclusion in Mobile Bay. The book also includes the Okeechobee Waterway. It is the must-have anchorage guide for anyone cruising the Gulf Coast!
- Most Comprehensive anchorage books for boaters
- Hundreds of anchorages and free docks
- Anchorage details with color chartlets
- Indexed anchorage locations with GPS waypoints
- Easy-to-use format
- Details on types of anchors and anchoring techniques
- Suggestions for planning your next trip
- Save time with anchorage locations at your fingertips
- Save money in dockage fees
- The perfect companion to your favorite cruising guide
- Designed and written for both sail and power boats