Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Development & Production Yearbook 22/23
Understand the world's most modern aircraft
This broad reference examines all current civil and military aircraft in development and under production around the world, providing analysis, strategy and procurement data. A critical tool for operators and analysts to identify the capabilities, threats and opportunities of modern aviation assets.
Janes All the World's Aircraft: Development & Production from Janes Group helps you:
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Assess air technologies
- Recognise aerospace market trends
- Target product development opportunities
- Model air threat scenarios
Profiles on 892 civil and military aircraft in development or production globally and 549 companies offering unrivalled technical and program data including:
- Aircraft type, versions and variants
- Design features
- Systems, weapons and avionics fitted
- Program history and milestones
- Development, production and procurement costs
Please note: We can also provide previous editions upon request.
For questions or quotations, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form, here.