Online port information. Same information as is available within Guide to Port Entry but updated daily.
Updated daily, www.findaport.com is a fully searchable, easy-to-use online service to help those within the maritime industry find information on over 9,000 ports, harbours and terminals worldwide, including port plans, maps and photographs.
Search by country, port name, location coordinates, facilities (airport, fuel, surveyors, water, ballast, slops, banks, medical, tugs, ISPS and waste), cargo facilities (bulk, cranes, gas, containers, cruise, tankers and offshore) and drydock facility sizes.
Access detailed port information which has been researched and collated by our team of ex-mariners using only authenticated sources such as port authorities, agents and operators. With over 70 headings available, port data is categorised and listed in logical sequence for easy reference.
Port plans, maps and photographs provide additional information to detail the port's layout and facilities available.
- updated daily
- view port information for over 9,000 ports, harbours and terminals worldwide
- conduct both basic and advanced searches
- view over 4,800 port plans, terminal diagrams, photos and maps, including plans overlaid on Google maps and satellite imagery on Google Earth
- read port reports (ACE Reports) sent to us directly from those at the forefront of the maritime industry
- save your favourite searches and favourite ports
- communicate directly with our ex-mariner team via our interactive features, support forum, report errata and request a port function
- access links to third party information including weather and port websites