DATREX Trident 150 USCG Type II inflatable lifejacket/PFD is designed for comfort and continuous wear while near shore or offshore with an automatic and manual inflator mechanism with 35 lbs of buoyancy. Trident 150’s cover and hardware are designed for rugged use and harsh environments.
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water
- It also can be activated with a manual pull cord
- Universal sizing fits 30″ to 65″ chest sizes
- For persons 16 years of age and older, and over 80 lbs
- Window to indicate readiness when showing green
- High visibility chamber color with SOLAS retro-reflective tape
- Minimum 35 lbs. of buoyancy
- U.S.C.G. Type II Approval can be stowed away and still counted
- Soft neckline to reduce chafing
- Durable fabrics resist tears and punctures
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
||24 x 12 x 12 in