Hazcheck Workstation will produce a validated IMO Dangerous Goods Declaration which can be printed, saved as PDF, or attached to an email as an EDI message.
Shippers, forwarders and agents worldwide use Hazcheck Workstation to check their DG shipments, produce documentation and to e-mail a booking request to their shipping line.
Hazcheck Workstation will:
- Display key information on any hazardous substance or article listed in the IMDG Code
- Check that substances loaded together in a container or vehicle comply with the stowage and segregation requirements of the IMDG Code, including substance-specific requirements and Chemical Group prohibitions
- Check if shipments are allowed on passenger or cargo-only sailings
- Guide users through packaging and tank instructions, including inner and outer packaging limits and Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) types
- Display Limited Quantity exemptions that may be utilized
- Display relevant Tank Instructions for portable tank containers and road tank vehicles
- Search for substances by UN number, or by proper shipping name in English, French and Spanish
- Print a Load Validation Report or Dangerous Goods Note (DGN), with the option to save and email in PDF format
Hazcheck Workstation is simple and logical in operation. Users can check, add and delete substances as they build a load, arriving at the best solutions in compliance with IMDG Code requirements. All much quicker and more accurately than with manual methods.