The Ships Atlas 15th Edition
- Locate over 16,000 ports, harbours, terminals and marine facilities around the world
- Identify which specific facilities are available at that port using the port symbols.
- Gather further port statistics and information from the index
- Obtain further regional specific details
- Determine the distance to other international ports using our distance tables
- View piracy incidents and trends
- Access more comprehensive information on shipping facilities than any other commercial shipping atlas available
- 16,000 ports, harbours, terminals and marine facilities
- 158 new ports and terminals listed
- 150 full colour maps
- 11 maritime themed A3 maps
These include: International Load Line Zones and Areas Sensitive Sea Areas, MARPOL 73/78, Global Wind Patterns, Maritime Piracy Trend Analysis, Maritime Piracy Incidents, World Political, Standard Time Zones, Ocean Currents, International Navigating Conditions and Global Distribution of Major Diseases. (Many sold separately).
- Unique port symbols detailing what types of cargo handled at that port and the dry dock availability
- Regional and international distance tables
- Comprehensive port information index
Detailing the latitude and longitude, maximum size vessel permissable, nearest airport, fuel and medical availability.
New to the 15th Edition:
- 2 new maps: English Channel and Southern North Sea and Dunkirk to Rotterdam
- Improved Themed Maps
- Over 2,000 updates
- Shipping Guides Ltd.