Small Boat Guide to the Rules of the Road, A
In today's crowded waters a good working knowledge of the collision regulations is vital to everyone who takes a boat to sea. the rules themselves can be difficult to learn and understand, but they are presented in a new, easily-absorbed form which will enable you to steer clear of trouble throughout your sailing career.
- A complete review of the International Regulation for Preventing Collisions at Sea.
- How to avoid getting into sticky situations.
- What to do if you get too close for comfort.
- Your rights and obligations on the water.
- How to interpret lights, shapes and sound signals.
- The principle rules reprinted verbatim for reference.
- Paradise Cay Publications