OSHA Oil & Gas Regulations
Updated Through January 2015
To help companies in the oil and gas industry protect workers and stay compliant with OSHA mandates, Mancomm has updated its popular book, Oil & Gas Industry: OSHA Regulations.
The book covers the following regulations pertinent to land-based oil and gas industry operations:
• Part 1903: Inspections, Citations, and Proposed Penalties
• Part 1904: Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries
• Part 1910: General Industry(select sections)
• Part 1926: Construction(select sections)
• Letters of Interpretation
Easily find everything you need to know concerning safety and health regulations relating to personal protective equipment, toxic and hazardous substances, excavations, and more.
Only Mancomm offers this user-friendly compilation of oil & gas regulations -- a great guide for the following sectors: service and supply, upstream, downstream, pipeline, and marine. Whether you are a multinational or independent company, our product developers keep our training material up to date and easy to use.
• 8.5" x 11" softcover book
• 924 pages
• 182 illustrations
• 362 tables
• 21 forms