- TimeZero Chart Engine
- Includes free NOAA raster, vector and 3D charts for US waters(*).
- Free high resolution satellite photos for the US. are available.
- Supports multiple types of charts:
- MM3D raster charts from local hydrographic offices
- Official S-57 vector charts in MM3D from select hydrographic offices
- MM3D C-Map by Jeppesen vector charts
- MM3D DataCore by Navionics vector charts
- Selected Furuno Radar, MFD, and Sounder integration (NavNet 3D, FAR 2XX7 and Ethernet Sounders)
- Nobeltec InSight (Ethernet) Radar integration
- Bathy Recorder Feature built in
- Advanced Marks & Objects Management
- No Dongle needed to secure the software or the charts
Catch is Nobeltec‘s newest professional software, designed specifically for the commercial and recreational fisherman. Catch features the same revolutionary TimeZero chart engine as Trident, while incorporating commercial grade tools to maximize the efficiency of each fishing expedition. Catch includes a Personal Bathymetry Generator (PBG) which allows you to augment your chart contours from real-time depth recordings. Locate prime fishing locations with sea surface temperature, chlorophyll and altimetry information from Nobeltec’s Weather and Ocean data service. Advanced Marks and Layers Management will help you organize your marks, tracks, and other fishing information to designate good or bad fishing sites.
The TimeZero chart engine incorporates a whole new dimension into chart presentation with full time 3D chart rendering. Users can choose a 2D top-down view of the navigation chart for a look and feel that duplicates traditional chart plotting presentation. Or, users can choose to pan and zoom the chart to any angle at any range scale instantly. There is no limited “3D mode” because Nobeltec Catch operates in a true 3D environment at all times.
Catch uses MapMedia 3D charts and users have the opportunity to choose which data they prefer from multiple chart sources in the MM3D format. The options within the MapMedia data include official S-57 vector and raster charts from hydrographic offices around the world, as well as vector charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen and DataCore by Navionics.
Catch, like Trident, supports Nobeltec InSight radars and the Furuno FAR2XX7 class radars making it ideal for commercial fishing fleets and workboat users who want to optimize radar integration. Catch also integrates with the FA30 and FA50 AIS units, Furuno Ethernet sounders, NavNet3D chart plotters, standard NMEA 0183 navigation sensors, and NMEA 2000 networks.