- Resources & Information
Updated through October 2020
The October 2020 edition of MANCOMM’s Pipeline Safety Regulations Book includes 49 CFR Parts 186-199, from the Department of Transportation’s complex regulations for Pipeline Safety Programs and Response Programs, Transportation of Liquid and Natural Gas, Hazardous Liquids, and Drug and Alcohol Testing, along with PHMSA's Operator Qualifications. Utilizing MANCOMM’s signature formatting – RegLogic®, a unique graphical approach to regulations that includes:
• Recent changes indicated for any regulation that changed within the past year
• Colored subheadings throughout the book
• Strategic use of bold type, italics, and indentation to aid relevance and understanding
• A two color Table of Contents
• Enhanced charts and detailed graphics
• Weight 1.0 lbs.
• 8.5" x 11" softcover book
• 150 pages
• 55 tables
• Easy navigation bar
• Mark and record favorites
• Fully searchable
• Does not require an internet connection
• Windows compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 & 10 with HTML Help
*CD's and USB's not compatible with Apple computers*
American Nautical Services, Inc.
3311 S Andrews Ave, Suite 11
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
United States of America
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.
We don't share your email with anybody