Liferaft Survival Manual
Our Lifeboat Survival Manual complies with IMO Resolution A.657 (16) Annex 2, the IMO Life Saving Appliances Code 188.8.131.52, and fulfills the SOLAS requirements to carry a Survival Manual in each Liferaft.
Printed as an A5 booklet using water-resistant materials, it is available in 3 dual-language versions: English/Greek, English/German and English/Spanish.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Meets the requirements of IMO Res. A657 (16) and the IMO LSA Code.
- Printed as a booklet using water-resistant materials
- Available in English, Greek, German and Spanish
- Enables consistency throughout a fleet, and enhances the professional image of the owners and operators
- Protection against Exposure
- Anti-Seasickness Tablets
- Watches, Lookouts etc
- First Aid, Health Problems, Sanitary Arrangements
- Location Aids, incl. Radio Equipment
- Proper use of Survival Equipment
- Liferaft Maintenance
- Preparation for Heavy Weather
- Preparation for the Arrival of Rescue Services
- Maintenance of Morale
- I.C. Brindle & Co.