Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned Yearbook 22/23
Create capability advantage and business development success
This comprehensive reference covers all unmanned aircraft under development, in production or in service around the world, including aerial vehicles, targets and drones. Military and security organizations leverage technical profiles to boost airborne advantage, while A&D firms benefit from market intelligence.
Janes All the World’s Aircraft: Unmanned from Janes Group helps you:
- Identify, recognise and compare UAVs in service
- Evaluate competitors, partners and acquisition targets
- Conduct UAV market research
- Assess current technologies and capabilities
- Model current and emerging airborne threat scenarios
Profiles on 490+ UAVs and 100 aerial targets under development, in production and in service across more than 50 countries, including:
- UAV type, versions and variants
- Design features
- Program history and status
- Customer and contractor information
- Photographs and diagrams
Previous editions are available upon request.
For questions or quotations, please e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out our contact form, here.