Hazcheck Workstation is the powerful tool for shippers, forwarders, agents and ship operators to check dangerous goods shipments and produce documentation.
The system displays key information for selected substances, validates a mixed load for IMDG Code segregation compliance and displays relevant packaging options. ADR requirements for road transport when shipping under IMDG Code rules are also checked. A Dangerous Goods Note can be produced in PDF format.
Hazcheck Worktation is simple and logical in operation. Check, add and delete substances, build a load, arrive at the best solutions in compliance with IMDG Code and ADR requirements. All much quicker than with manual methods.
It is available in standalone and network versions on an annual licence basis, normally on a two year minimum term. Includes optional access to the full text of the IMDG Code.
- Simplifies and speeds dangerous goods processing
- Increases efficiency and enhances customer service - instant and accurate
- Supports staff in producing compliant dangerous goods documentation
- Updated and maintained in line with IMDG Code Amendments and errata
- Optional access to the full text of the IMDG Code
- Reduces error, improves efficiency and operational safety
IMDG Code substance enquiry
- Display key information on any substance or article listed in the IMDG Code
- Check if shipments are allowed on passenger or cargo-only sailings
- Substance name lookup in English, French or Spanish
ADR substance enquiry
Check ADR requirements for road transport when shipping under IMDG Code rules
Stowage and segregation validation check
Check that substances loaded together in a container or vehicle (CTU) comply with the stowage and segregation requirements of the IMDG Code including, at the primary and subsidiary risk level, substance-specific requirements and chemical group prohibitions
- Easy to use packaging checks and options, including inner and outer packaging limits and Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) types
- Display Limited Quantity options
- Display relevant portable tank container and road tank vehicle types
Production of a dangerous goods note
When all of the substances in the load have been processed, produce and save a Dangerous Goods Note (DGN) and send it to a selected shipping line as an e-mail. An EDI message that eliminates re-keying of the information by the shipping line can be automatically attached.
Create a validation report to provide details of the validation check and information on each item in the load. The report can be saved as a pdf, printed and sent via email.
New in Version 11
Updated with Amendment 36-12 of the IMDG Code
ADR features to facilitate road/sea shipments under the derogation in 188.8.131.52. The system provides:
A main menu option for:
- connecting to the full text of the ADR agreement
- optional full text of the English language IMDG Code and Supplement 2010 edition
- summary on road carriage in a transport chain including maritime
- instructions in writing in various languages
An enhanced enquiry feature providing details on the additional operational requirements as provided in the ADR DGL; this includes:
- ADR classification code (2.2)
- specific ADR special provisions (3.3)
- ADR tank information (4.3, 4.3.5, 6.8.4)
- vehicle for tank carriage (184.108.40.206)
- tunnel restriction code (220.127.116.11, 8.6)
- special provisions for carriage (7.2.4, 7.3.3, 7.5.11, 8.5)
- hazard identification number (18.104.22.168)
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Action Code List (EAC List), 2011
Option to include the tunnel code on the dangerous goods note
You can request access to a free trial system here.
- Windows PC with Windows XP/2003/Vista/7 or 8
- At least 20 Mb of hard disk space
- Minimum 32 Mb RAM