Hazcheck DGL Data
Hazcheck DGL data for fast, easy integration into computerised systems. The IMDG Code data provides all fields from the columns in the electronic Dangerous Goods List including the properties and observations.
We also supply 49 CFR data from the 172.101 table both in standalone format or integrated with the IMDG Code DGL table data in excel, CSV or Microsoft access database format.
The ADR dangerous goods list can be supplied as another table, and also includes the Emergency Action Codes as used under the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
'Off the shelf' database gives fast, easy integration of data reducing IT project development time and cost
Easily maintained - no manual entry and update of the dangerous goods list required, reducing costs
No need to invest in detailed knowledge of the Dangerous Goods List code within the IT development teams
Up to date systems - IMDG Code, 49 CFR, ADR, TDG and RID rules continuously updated in line with current amendments and agreements
Over 25 years of knowledge and benefits from shared development for 16 of the top 20 container lines and the leading ferry and RORO operators
- The data can be supplied as a Microsoft Access database, or in other formats e.g. Excel, comma-separated and quote-delimited text.
- This core data can be supplemented with the packing provisions, emergency response schedules and special provisions supplied as HTML files
- The data is maintained in line with the current IMDG Code Amendment, including both Amendments during a transition year, and also any interim errata updates
- In addition to the IMDG Code data, the equivalent data from the Hazmat 101 table in 49 CFR can also be supplied. It is available in a separate table, or fully integrated with the IMDG Code data, and includes all additional 49 CFR PSNs and variants. See below for 49 CFR data features.
- The ADR dangerous goods list can be supplied as another table, and also includes the Emergency Action Codes as used under the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- Segregation and packaging routines are available enabling automatic validation of shipments to be built into your system
- We can also supply Spanish language DGL data - please contact email@example.com for further information
49 CFR data features
- The data has the same record structure (i.e. all common fields, all IMDG specific fields and all 49 CFR specific fields) for all entries
- Each record is flagged as IMDG only, 49 CFR only or IMDG & 49 CFR
- RQ values are added to the DGL entry for PSNs that match with a name in the 49 CFR Reportable Quantity (RQ) table (172.101 Table 1 Appendix A)
- Records for PSNs that match with a name in the 49 CFR Marine Pollutant table (172.101 Appendix B) are identified as marine pollutant or a severe marine pollutant
- Additional information linked from either the 172.101 table or DGL can also be supplied in html files - for example, packing instructions
- A combined table containing a full list of PSNs and also alternative names (synonyms, secondary names, initials, abbreviations of names, etc) is also available