Endurance II 115 Chrome Open Dial Barometer
Endurance II 115 Chrome Open Dial BarometerThe Endurance II Chrome Open Dial Barometer is a holosteric or aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level.
- Maintenance free, ultra-hard protective coating
- Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
- Weather resistant
- Traditional front opening bezel for calibration and adjustments
- Beveled glass crystal
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Single wood base in black or mahogany finish available separately (115SB & 115SM)
- Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
- Available in 3 sizes and 2 finishes.
Dial - 4" (102 mm)
Base - 6" (150 mm)
Depth - 3 1/8" (78 mm)
- Weems & Plath