The original “How To” Guide for IMDG Code Compliance, the Complete Comply IMDG Code, provides eight easy steps to compliance. This easy to understand compliance guide to the new IMDG Code regulations offers a full 390 pages of step-by-step guidance to compliance with checklists to ensure reader comprehension. Designed in a modular format, each of the eight steps can also be used independently for function specific information or in their entirety for overall knowledge. It features hundreds of examples and sample shipping papers to reinforce the text. Hands-on work projects and suggested exam questions and answers provide tools for testing the skills and qualifications of dangerous goods/hazardous materials employees.
• Construction of the IMDG Code
• Classification of Dangerous Goods
• Use of the Dangerous Goods List & Ltd. Qty. Exceptions
• Packaging and Tank Provisions
• Hazard Communication
• Provisions Concerning Transport Operations
• IMDG Use Within 49 CFR