Bluechart G2 Vision microSD™/SD™ card: VEU716L-Mediterranean, Central
Detailed coverage of the central Mediterranean Sea from Toulon, Fr. to Kalamata, Gr., including the Tyrrehenian, Ionian, and Adriatic Seas and the Italian coast in its entirety. Coverage includes Corsica and Sardinia, Sicily, and Malta, as well as detailed coverage of Lago Maggiore, Lago D' Iseo, and Lago di Garda in Northern Italy. Coverage of the North African coast from Banghazi, Libya to Skikda, Alg. including Tripoli, Lib. and Tunis, Tun.
BlueChart G2 Visition Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 HD product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Patent Garmin Auto Guidance technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water.
- Mariner’s Eye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- Fish Eye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™.