Bluechart G2 Vision microSD™/SD™ card: VAW003R-Indian Subcontinent
General coverage of the Indian subcontinent from Pasni, Pak., to Sandoway, Myan. Included in this overall general coverage are a number of detailed charts covering areas such as the Indian cities of Mangalore, Quilon, and Calcutta. Also includes general coverage of Sri Lanka, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the Chagos Archipelago, and the Maldives, except for the detailed coverage of the Male Atoll
Bluechart G2 Vision Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 HD product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Patent Garmin Auto Guidance technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water.
- Mariner’s Eye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- Fish Eye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™.