Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXEU717L-East Mediterranean & Black Sea
Detailed coverage of the eastern Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea including the Strait of Messina, the Adriatic Sea up to Pescara, IT, the Aegean Sea, the Suez Canal, the Bosphorus Strait, the Dardanelles, the Dnieper River to the Belarus/Ukrainian border, the Kuban River to Krasnodar, the Kerch Strait, the Danube River from its delta to Budapest, HN and the Sea of Azov. Ports included are Syracuse and Taranto, IT; Split, HR; Athens, GR; Istanbul, Antayla and Trabzon, TR; Odessa, UA; Sevastopol and Yalta, RU; and Alexandria, EG.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).