Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXEU710L - Skagerrak-Denmark-Germany
Detailed coverage of the coasts of Denmark, Germany, and southern Norway and Sweden from Kristiansand, NO to Karlskrona, SE including Oslo, NO along with Malmö and Trelleborg, SE, the Telemark Canal and Lakes Vänern, Vättern, Mjörn, Sommen, Nommen, Siljan and Bolmen, the Skagerrak and the Kattegat. Coverage also includes major inland canals, rivers and lakes of Central Europe including the Mittelland Canal, the Rhine River, the Main River to Bamberg, the Danube River to Budapest, the Saar River, the Moselle River to Metz, FR and the Ems River to Papenburg, the Weser River to Minden, the Elbe River to Dresden, Lake Constance, Lake Balaton and the Neusiedler See.
BlueChart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).