Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HXAW450S - The Gulf
Detailed coverage the of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, along the southern coast of the Gulf, including Al-Fuhaihil, Ad-Dammam, Bahrain, Ad-Dauha, and Abu Dhabi. Coverage of Iran along the northern coast of the Gulf including Bushehr and Bandar-e Abbas. Coverage of the Strait of Hormuz and the Gulf of Oman. General coverage of the Arabian Sea from Qamar Bay to the Delta of the Indus River.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).